Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great meatloaf recipe that is flavorful, moist and low-fat!
Make and share this Healthy Turkey Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 566.99 g extra lean ground turkey (99% fat free)
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 14.79 ml spicy brown mustard
- 4.92 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 9.85 ml salt
- 9.85 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml ground sage
- 118.29 ml Italian breadcrumbs
- 177.44 ml ketchup
- 9.85 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an ovenproof casserole or baking dish with foil.
- Heat olive oil in medium-sized skillet. Add onion and cook over medium heat until soft and translucent. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add white wine to pan and cook for 1 minute Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, place turkey, onion mixture and remaining meatloaf ingredients. Using clean hands, mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Place meat mixture in casserole/baking dish and form into loaf form.
- In a small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients. Spread evenly over meatloaf.
- Place dish in heated oven and bake for 45 minutes. Let meatloaf rest for 5-10 mins before serving.