Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty, easy and healthy. What more can you ask for? You can add any kind of vegetables or more of what's listed.
- 1 lb ground turkey, cooked
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can chop suey vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup pea pods
- red pepper flakes
- soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season to taste.
Fast, easy, tasty, AND healthy! What more could you want? I used frozen veggies asin stir fry veggies which had water chestnuts, corn and chop suey vegtables in it. Also I scaled this down to use about 4 oz ground turkey for one small serving. I used low sodium soy sauce and added just a tiny touch of sesame oil and sesame seeds for garnish. Love this dish! So simple and tasty!
Sorry one day late in posting. This was quite good. I especially liked the sodim level (not to undermine the taste. I will make this again