Very easy to make and tastes great! Great for a family meal, or keep in the fridge for a week full of goodness.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook turkey bacon according to package, let cool.
- Coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Overlap 2 of the tortillas in the bottom of the pan. Cut the third in half and cover the rest of the pan to form the crust.
- In large bowl, mix eggs, milk, and sour cream. Beat well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop turkey bacon into small pieces.
- Combine turkey bacon, cheese, and broccoli into egg mixture. Pour mixture into pie pan and bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.