1/4 Photos of Healthy Turkey Bacon Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
Very easy to make and tastes great! Great for a family meal, or keep in the fridge for a week full of goodness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook turkey bacon according to package, let cool.
- 3Coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Overlap 2 of the tortillas in the bottom of the pan. Cut the third in half and cover the rest of the pan to form the crust.
- 4In large bowl, mix eggs, milk, and sour cream. Beat well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Chop turkey bacon into small pieces.
- 6Combine turkey bacon, cheese, and broccoli into egg mixture. Pour mixture into pie pan and bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Turkey Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 194.3 mg
- Sodium 581.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas