1/1 Photo of Healthy Tuna Salad or Tuna Ceviche
Gabby B's Note:
This recipe has been called both tuna salad but it really has little that resembles the typical tuna salad. My friends have also called it tuna ceviche and it would be a little more accurate at describing what this is. Is really healthy and it goes well with crackers or on tostadas. I make very little because I'm the only one who eats it so feel free to double or triple the recipe for bigger parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook your corn by preferred method. I usually buy unhusked corn and stick it 4 minutes in the microwave after I've soaked it in water for a 1 minute or 2.
- 2Shave off the cooked corn kernels from the cob and add kernels into a bowl.
- 3Mix in remaining ingredients, except for the lemon or lime juice, salt, and pepper. Feel free to seed the serrano pepper if you're not used to spicy food.
- 4Add lemon or lime juice slowly and mix add more or less according to taste.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve as topping on tostadas or on crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Tuna Salad or Tuna Ceviche
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.7
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 53.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: