Recipe by Chef JessicaRHorne
A healthy version of tuna casserole that tastes good, I often half the recipe for just me and my husband or do the whole thing if I am going to freeze some!
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (8 ounce) canssolid white albacore tuna
- 4 cups dry whole wheat fusilli pasta
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 tablespoon mrs. dash seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Heat soup and milk until smooth, remove from heat, stir in mayo and Mrs Dash seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients together, pour in a greased(Pam spray) casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350C for 30 minutes.