Chef JessicaRHorne's Note:
A healthy version of tuna casserole that tastes good, I often half the recipe for just me and my husband or do the whole thing if I am going to freeze some!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta according to package directions.
- 2Saute onion in olive oil.
- 3Heat soup and milk until smooth, remove from heat, stir in mayo and Mrs Dash seasoning.
- 4Mix all ingredients together, pour in a greased(Pam spray) casserole dish.
- 5Top with cheese and bake at 350C for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 850.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: