1/1 Photo of Healthy Tossed Salad
Ben Ross's Note:
We had this for tea last night which is why I could get a photo of it. I love tossed salads and this one would be one of my favourite. Healthy and yummy. What more could you want?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the lettuce in the bottom of a deep bowl.
- 2Place the italian herbs on the lettuce.
- 3Add the mushrooms, cheese, spring onions and capsicum.
- 4Then add the cucumber and place some salt on the cucumber.
- 5Add the tomato and place some salt and pepper on the tomato.
- 6Sprinkle salad herbs on top of the tomato.
- 7Dress with Italian light dressing.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Tossed Salad
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 279.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g