Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite lunches. It's very healthy, high protein, and low fat. It's also extremely spicy, I know some people may want to cut back on the amount of chili (my brother does).
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 4 ounces turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 small red onion, cut into rings
- 4 -5 roma tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 8 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 ounces rocket
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds, reduced fat
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Cover turkey strips with curry and place on a nonstick baking sheet. If you prefer your tomatoes baked, place them next to the turkey. Put the meat and tomatoes in the middle of the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until tomatoes start to burn on the edges.
- In the meantime mix the cottage cheese with the flax and chili.
- Place the tortilla on a large plate. Here's the order in which i assemble the ingredients to minimize sauce dripping out during the meal: tortilla, rocket, turkey, onion, tomatoes, pickled jalapeños, cottage cheese.
- Wrap it up and enjoy!