1/2 Photos of Healthy Tomato-Tortellini Soup
Caroline Cooks's Note:
A light, delicious and healthy soup. Add whatever veggies you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 709.77 ml tomato juice (homemade or canned)
- 44.37 ml tomato paste
- 14.79 ml sweet chili sauce
- 56.69 g package cheese-filled egg tortellini, uncooked
- 2-3 small yellow squash, sliced
- 59.14 ml dry red wine
- 7.39 ml italian seasoning
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a stock pot, melt butter over MED-HI heat; saute onions and garlic.
- 2Add all ingredients except tortellini and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- 5While the mixture simmers, prepare tortellini according to package, undercook, slightly!
- 6Drain. Add tortellini to soup mixture and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 7Adjust seasonings.
- 8Serve in bowls and top with cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Tomato-Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 1410.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce