Recipe by Mille®
Campbell's - take a back seat. This soup tastes much better, with only a fraction of the sodium.
Top Review by Chef at Heart
This was great. I did however make several modifications. I increased the amount of tomato juice to 1 1/2 quarts and decreased the v8 juice to 1/2 quart. Every thing else I did the same except except that I used my immersion blender to make it smoother.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 quart reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 1 quart low-sodium V8 juice
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon sodium-free margarine