A tasty treat from the BBC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 fluid ounces hot vegetable stock
- 3 1/2 ounces dried egg noodles (or other dried noodles)
- 2 1/2 ounces tofu, chopped into cubes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 red bird's eye chili, chopped
- 1 ounce gingerroot, chopped
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- 1Put the vegetable stock into a saucepan and bring up to the boil.
- 2Add the noodles and cook for two minutes.
- 3Add the tofu, soy sauce, chilli, ginger, mushrooms, lime juice and sesame oil and cook for five minutes.
- 4To serve, transfer the broth into a serving bowl and garnish with the coriander.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Tofu Broth
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.1
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 1040.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red bird's eye chilies