Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I saw this recipe on the Recipe4Living Website and thought it sounded interesting. Cooking time listed is the refrigeration time. I thought it might be fun to try it! Here is what the chef had to say: Tofu is the surprise ingredient in this vegetarian dish. It keeps the cholesterol low and gives the pudding a full texture.
- 16 ounces silken tofu
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 bananas, very ripe ones
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Blend tofu and bananas in a blender.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Pour the chocolate into the blender, blend well.
- Add the vinegar to the blender.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish.
- Refrigerate for three hours.