3 hrs 10 mins
I saw this recipe on the Recipe4Living Website and thought it sounded interesting. Cooking time listed is the refrigeration time. I thought it might be fun to try it! Here is what the chef had to say: Tofu is the surprise ingredient in this vegetarian dish. It keeps the cholesterol low and gives the pudding a full texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend tofu and bananas in a blender.
- 2Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- 3Pour the chocolate into the blender, blend well.
- 4Add the vinegar to the blender.
- 5Mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- 6Pour mixture into a shallow dish.
- 7Refrigerate for three hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Tofu Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: