Recipe by Dreamgoddess
Adapted this from a recipe I saw in Quick Cooking.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Simple, uncomplicated, and very filling. I used 4 bouillon cubes and didn't need to add additional salt. Added 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. My point calculator says 1 serving is 1 WW pt, although I think I ate more than 1 serving :-)Thanks Dreamgoddess.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 5 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3 -4 chicken bouillon cubes
- chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups cold water
- additional water, if needed