Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a weight watchers meeting. It is so easy, filling, and delicious!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans corn
- 2 (16 ounce) cans white beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free ranch dressing mix (dry, fat-free)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Drain corn and put into pot.
- Add white beans and stewed tomatoes with juices in can.
- Add taco seasoning, ranch dressing packets and chopped onions.
- Heat over medium heat until hot throughout.
- One cup equals 1 1/2 points for weight watchers.