Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A healthier take on the average taco salad.
- 1 1⁄2 cups lettuce, rinsed off and patted dry
- 1 cup Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 tablespoons taco sauce
- Heat frozen crumbles in microwave for 1 minute.
- In the meantime, add lettuce and tomato to a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle crumbles on top.
- Layer cheese over the crumbles.
- Add taco sauce to the top of the salad.
You can also use a tablespoon of taco mix in your crumbles. raises the sodium level tho. this was good with black olives also! Thank you
I've been looking for a recipe like this! I like to make it, then use it as filling for tacos. Probably not too healthy then, though! Excellent recipe!!!