Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A new way to make an old favorite. I replaced regular flour with homemade oatmeal flour and it tastes just like regular flour.
- 4 minute steaks
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup oat flour (more if needed)
- garlic salt
- For the oatmeal flour I bought a small can of old fashioned oatmeal and blended it in the blender until it was in powder form.
- Turn on pan and heat on medium heat.
- Season steak to taste on both sides.
- Coat steaks with oatmeal flour.
- Place steaks in hot oil, turn heat to medium-low.
- Cook steaks until golden brown and cook through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Pour entire can of tomatoes on top of steaks, place lid on steaks and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until good and hot.