Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from a Facebook posting that came from a PerezHilton.com article. They are egg-less, dairy-less, flour-less, and with no added sugar! Raisins are optional if being made for small kids.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 2 cups oats
- 1⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour onto greased baking sheet and spread out until 1 inch thick.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Can also make drop cookies with the batter.