Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
This is so healthy and so good. My youngest granddaughter was here and I made it for all three of us. She loved it and wants her mom to make it. Just bake the potatoes and your half-way there. It is not hard to prepare and yummy.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (6-inch to 8-inch)
- 1 large sweet potato (baked)
- 1⁄3 cup black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1⁄3 cup frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- shake ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup taco sauce (I use Pace)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 avocado (sliced)
- 3 olives (sliced)
- 2 -3 tablespoons green onions (sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red onions (diced)
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, diced
- Bake sweet potato till done; scoop out and put on a plate.
- Rinse and drain beans; take out desired amount and mix the corn with the beans; place on plate with sweet potato (this is so all three will be heated in the microwave at the same time).
- Grate cheese and set aside.
- Heat tortillas on a griddle so you can assemble them.
- Heat "sweet potato plate" in microwave.
- Line hot sweet potato down the center of tortilla.
- Add 1/3 cup of hot bean and corn mixture, lime juice, and black pepper over sweet potato.
- Add taco sauce and grated cheese.
- Roll up and, if needed, put in microwave for a few seconds to heat more.
- Serve with sour cream divided between the two tortillas.
- This may be doubled or tripled.