Panda Express Copycat. Easy to make and should be much healthier too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice chicken breasts, red bell pepper, and onion in bite-size pieces.
- 2Place chicken into separate bowl. Add 2 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon chili paste (can use more or less depending on desired spiciness), salt, pepper, and garlic salt, and mix.
- 3Cook chicken in 1 tablespoon olive oil at medium heat for 5 minute.
- 4Dump in pineapple juice from can (without pineapples). Add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken the juice.
- 5Simmer for 5 minute.
- 6Add in onion and bell pepper.
- 7Cover and simmer until vegetables cooked to your liking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Dump in pineapple, and let simmer for 3 minute.
- 9Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Sweet Fire Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 16.4 g