Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Panda Express Copycat. Easy to make and should be much healthier too!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple, diced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Dice chicken breasts, red bell pepper, and onion in bite-size pieces.
- Place chicken into separate bowl. Add 2 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon chili paste (can use more or less depending on desired spiciness), salt, pepper, and garlic salt, and mix.
- Cook chicken in 1 tablespoon olive oil at medium heat for 5 minute.
- Dump in pineapple juice from can (without pineapples). Add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken the juice.
- Simmer for 5 minute.
- Add in onion and bell pepper.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables cooked to your liking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dump in pineapple, and let simmer for 3 minute.
- Serve over rice.