Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Panda Express Copycat. Easy to make and should be much healthier too!
Make and share this Healthy Sweet Fire Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Dice chicken breasts, red bell pepper, and onion in bite-size pieces.
- Place chicken into separate bowl. Add 2 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon chili paste (can use more or less depending on desired spiciness), salt, pepper, and garlic salt, and mix.
- Cook chicken in 1 tablespoon olive oil at medium heat for 5 minute.
- Dump in pineapple juice from can (without pineapples). Add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken the juice.
- Simmer for 5 minute.
- Add in onion and bell pepper.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables cooked to your liking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dump in pineapple, and let simmer for 3 minute.
- Serve over rice.