Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
found it online. sounds good. i love finding new recipes and trying them out. i'm all for fat free low calorie cooking. ( got this at about.com)
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork until smooth. Add peanut butter, soy milk, vanilla and maple syrup and mix well. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 13-16 minutes at 350 degrees, or until done.
- i don't know how many this makes.
- so take the entire amount of calories for the entire batch.
- and divide it by how many cookies it makes.