Yummy and healthier than regular coffee cake. Each serving has 231 calories, 3 g protein, 37 g carbohydrates, and 8 g fat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together brown sugar, 1 T flour, and cinnamon.
- 2Cut in margarine until crumbly.
- 3Stir in nuts and set aside.
- 4Stir together 1 1/2 c flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 5In another bowl, stir together the milk, egg white, and oil.
- 6Add to the flour mixture; stirring just until combined.
- 7Pour batter into a 9x9x2 inch pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 8Sprinkle streusel topping over batter.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Streusel Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g