1/1 Photo of Healthy Strawberry, Orange, Banana, Soymilk Smoothie
This is a great all-natural smoothie. It has no added sugar or other additives, and all ingredients fresh and healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour soymilk and orange juice in blender.
- 2Add strawberries and banana to blender.
- 3Add yogurt.
- 4Blend on medium or high until fruit is completely chopped up.
- 5Add 8-10 ice cubes (you can add more or less ice to make the smoothie thicker or thinner).
- 6Blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Taste a small sample to make sure the ice is completely blended - you should not be able to chew on any ice chunks! If there are ice chunks, then you should keep blending it a little longer.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Strawberry, Orange, Banana, Soymilk Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 94.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g