Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I eat this for breakfast all of the time. It is so delicious and filling!
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup whole grain crunch cereal, Trader Joe's Honey Almond & Flax 9 Whole Grain Crunch Cereal
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- Slice strawberries into bite size pieces.
- Layer 1/2 of cereal, 1/2 of yogurt and then 1/ 2 of strawberries in dish, repeat layers.
- Notes: I use the Trader Joe's cereal because it tastes amazing, but you could substitute with your favorite granola type cereal. I also substitute other fresh fruits that I have available.