1/1 Photo of Healthy Strawberry Banana Split
Healthy option for breakfast, snack or dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bananas halves in bowls.
- 2Divide yogurt between bananas.
- 3Top with strawberries & Grape-Nuts.
- 4Warm hot fudge for 15 seconds in microwave safe bowl.
- 5Drizzle over the top and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Strawberry Banana Split
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 70.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light vanilla yogurt