Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy option for breakfast, snack or dessert
Make and share this Healthy Strawberry Banana Split recipe from Food.com.
- 3 teaspoons sugar free hot fudge
- 2 small bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- light vanilla yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Grape-nuts cereal
- Place bananas halves in bowls.
- Divide yogurt between bananas.
- Top with strawberries & Grape-Nuts.
- Warm hot fudge for 15 seconds in microwave safe bowl.
- Drizzle over the top and serve.