Chef #1356549's Note:
I've been trying to eat healthier and add in my fruits and vegetables in my diet. For me, that's a huge task since I'm a horribly picky eater! I wanted to get more bananas in my diet for the potassium, but I HATE the taste of them! So basically what I did this morning for breakfast was add everything into this smoothie recipe until I could barely taste the banana and it worked! I calculated that this smoothie is about 470 calories, and almost 9 grams of fiber. I also flax oil to give this drink an extra boost of nutrition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a cup of hot water and add in two packets tea. Any tea will good but I prefer Chai tea. Wait until cool.
- 2Add tea, cinnamon, stevia and soy milk to blender. Add as much cinnamon and stevia to taste.
- 3Add in 1 - 6oz container of yogurt, I used blueberry.
- 4Measure out two cups of strawberries, add to blender. Also add chopped up banana.
- 5For an extra health boost, add in two tablespoons strawberry/banana flavored flax oil. Blend until desired consistency is reached.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Strawberry-Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.4
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: