Recipe by Darrinw2001
This is great with any lean steak, and left overs work great! Something different from the everyday ho hum breakfast.
- 1⁄2 cup lean sirloin steaks, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon skim milk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- heat medium shillet on medium high heat.
- add oil, onions, and potatoes to pan, paprika, salt and pepper to taste, and cook for 5 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, add eggs and milk in small bowl and beat well.
- add steak, worcestershire sauce, and mushrooms to pan and cook for 3 to 6 minutes or until steak is done to your liking.
- drain any excess fat from pan and add eggs. scamble together for 3 to 4 minues until eggs are fully cooked.
- top with cheese and serve.