Recipe by Barb G.
Start the day with this healthy sandwich, NO Eggs. Instead of butter, you can spread the muffins with Dijon ot grainy mustard; you can also use other types of cheese such as provolone, Montery jack or cheddar.
Top Review by megs_
I just ate this for lunch and it was terrific! So yummy, and so easy. :) I followed the recipe exactly and wouldn't change a thing. I will be enjoying alot of these this week! Thank you for sharing.
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 -2 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 400 degrees; toast muffin directly on oven rack. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet (or toaster-oven tray) and spread with the 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Layer bottom half with the 2 slices Canadian bacon, the cheese and the tomato, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Return to oven; bake until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes; top with other half of muffin half, Enjoy.