Recipe by troseOR
I came up with this based partly on the Knorr recipe and partly on a recipe I found on Pinterest for low fat, high protein ranch dressing using cottage cheese! I am posting to get the nutritional content : ) I also highly recommend trying Spinach dip with the new dill flavored Triscuits! YUM!
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 3 green onions
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor combine Greek yogurt and cottage cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Add water chestnuts and pulse a few times to chop them up.
- Pour into mixing bowl. Add chopped green onions and Knorr soup mix.
- Rinse and drain spinach. Wring dry. Mix with other ingredients until well combined. Enjoy!