1/1 Photo of Healthy Spinach Cheese Cakes
Delicious way to eat spinach. You can substitute the cottage cheese for part-skim ricotta cheese and the two laughing cow cheese wedges for ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- 2Pulse spinach in three batches in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 3Add cottage cheese (ricotta cheese), laughing cow cheese, eggs, garlic, and pepper; stir to combine.
- 4Coat muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide the spinach mixture among cups to very top.
- 5Bake spinach cakes until set, about 25 minutes. Let stand in the pan for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Spinach Cheese Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 170.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Laughing Cow cheese