This is a major crowd pleaser! And nobody would guess it's vegan! My meat loving friends thought this was amazing. And you feel really good eating it! Creamy, fresh, well-seasoned.
- 12 ounces frozen spinach
- 2 (12 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, chopped fine
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 cup nutritional yeast
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can white beans
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Sautee finely chopped onion and garlic for 3 minutes until starting to brown. Add in spinach, and artichokes and sautee for about 6 minutes or until well combined and tender (You may want to food process this depending on your desired texture).
- 3. In a food processor or blender add white beans, veganaise, vegetable broth, nutritional yeast, ACV, and spices until creamy.
- 4. Combine all ingredients in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes until hot.
- Add extra vegetable broth during cooking to give it a silky, bubbling texture.
- (this batch is for a large party, make 1/2 if under 10 people).