Recipe by jennyblender
I am always on a quest for recipes for my 16 month old that meet my "healthy" criteria and her tastes good criteria. This was a huge winner!
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (some are fortified with omegas as well)
- 1 (16 ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) bagfrozen organic spinach
- 8 ounces shreaded organic cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a tortilla down in a sprayed frying pan over medium heat.
- Add some cheddar then some beans then some spinach and top it off with a little more cheese (to help it stick).
- Let cook until just beginning to brown and cheese is melting.
- Flip over and cook to same degree on other side.
- Use your pizza cutter to slice up into little bites and serve!