Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I made this last night for a potluck. Everyone loved it. I was actually suprised how good it was.
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) can minestrone soup (any kind, whateva)
- fresh parsley (to your liking)
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup water
- vegetables, any kind you have laying around the house-fresh tomato, mushrooms, celery, carrots
- Throw it all in your handy Crock Pot and let it do its thing for about 4 hours. You shouldn't drain any of the canned items except the black beans. The juices start a party. The rice will plump up and be ready when you are.