- 4 (6 ounce) fresh sole fillets
- 4 long slender carrots, peeled and cooked whole
- 1⁄2 can low-fat chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 slices bread, finely crumbled (Weight Watchers if available)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon light grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap each sole fillet around carrot and secure with toothpick.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Combine broth and lemon juice and pour evenly over fish.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Mix the crumbs and oregano.
- Sprinkle on top of the fish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450F 10-12 minutes until the fish is done.