Prep 4 mins
Cook 2 mins
Try these fast and tasty nutritious twist on the Mexican favorite.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄8 cup sliced black olives
- Drain tuna.
- In a small bowl, mix tuna, mayo, salt and pepper well.
- On tortilla, layer the ingredients in order: Tuna mixture, salsa, sour cream, black olives, and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
I've not tried this yet but I'm going to the store right now to give it a try! It's crying for the usual toppings though(tomato,lettuce,red onion and avocado)!