1/2 Photos of Healthy Soft Chicken Tacos
An easy, super tasty weeknight dinner from Cooking LIght that even toddlers will adore! Can be grilled or seared in a frying pan. The original recipe calls for chicken thigh's. The cabbage is a MUST!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- cooking spray
- 12 (6 inch) white corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, reduced fat, shredded (such as Tillamook)
- low-fat sour cream (optional)
- 1Prepare grill.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; rub spice mixture over chicken.
- 3Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 5 minutes; chop.
- 4Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas; top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cabbage and 1 teaspoon cheese. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Soft Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 476.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white corn tortillas