1/2 Photos of Healthy Soft Chicken Tacos
An easy, super tasty weeknight dinner from Cooking LIght that even toddlers will adore! Can be grilled or seared in a frying pan. The original recipe calls for chicken thigh's. The cabbage is a MUST!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- cooking spray
- 12 (6 inch) white corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, reduced fat, shredded (such as Tillamook)
- low-fat sour cream (optional)
- 1Prepare grill.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; rub spice mixture over chicken.
- 3Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 5 minutes; chop.
- 4Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide chicken evenly among tortillas; top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cabbage and 1 teaspoon cheese. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Soft Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 476.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white corn tortillas