Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Revised edition of a recipe my Weight Watchers leader gave us.
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1⁄2 chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon jarred minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef with onions,peppers and garlic. Drain. Add the rest of the ingredients. Cook over medium to medium low heat for 20 minutes or so. Serve on light wheat buns.