Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Lower sugar and carbs.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup low-carb barbecue sauce (Low Carb Barbecue Sauce)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Brown and crumble ground beef, draining any fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Simmer on low until mixture thickens.
- Serve on whole-grain sandwich buns or low-carb bread, if desired.