Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple, not sure if this is a recipe or just an idea. This is a very quick,easy, tasty and healthy breakfast or lunch/snack. Packed with protein and a nice change from yogurt. Skyr has a taste similar to yogurt but there is a difference as it is more of a cheese product. I prefer using all organic ingredients and I find the skyr at Wholefoods market. Obvoiusly the toppings for parfait are whatever your preferences are. If adding granola i find that if you use a heavily flavored granola it distracts a bit from the other ingredients...best to keep it simple. This is just a suggestion...
- 473.18 ml vanilla skyr
- 78.07 ml fresh pineapple, diced very small
- 78.07 ml fresh blueberries, cut in half
- 78.07 ml fresh cherries, diced very small
- 78.07 ml plain granola cereal
- In a bowl layer ingredients to suit taste.
- Drizzle honey over top.