Recipe by cheztommy1
was working with another student on creating a healthy shrimp taco for a school assignment and this is what we came up with.
- 1 lb small shrimp
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 fluid ounce lime juice
- 1 taco seasoning
- 5 inches corn tortillas
- 2 cups oil
Directions See How It's Made
- boil shrimp until done 3-5 minutes.
- after boiling the shrimp, place in a bowl and add lime juice.
- mix taco seasoning according to directions on package.
- add shrimp to taco seasoning.
- dice and chop tomato, onion, and lettuce.
- place canole oil in skillet on high heat, then one by one place taco shells in the oil for 3 sec. and remove.
- place taco shell on plate and add all ingredients on taco shell and add your favorite tops -- enjoy.