1/2 Photos of Healthy Sesame Chicken
Restaurant style sesame chicken with out the extra fat and calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Cut the chicken breasts in half.
- 2Place chicken in a shallow dish and pour soy sauce and Mirin over the chicken. Turn the chicken over to thoroughly coat.
- 3Combine the seeds, flour, pepper and chili flakes in a bowl. Mix well. Place the chicken in the dry mixture and turn over to coat completely.
- 4Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray. Place coated chicken in the dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until done, uncovered.
- 5Remove the pan from the oven and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Sesame Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 854.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.4 g