- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and garlic in skillet over medium heat. Chop chicken into bite size pieces and add to skillet.
- While chicken begins to saute, whisk together molasses, soy sauce, and vinegar. When chicken is starting to brown, salt and pepper to taste, and then pour soy-molasses sauce over.
- Cook for several minutes (until chicken is cooked through), and then toss in scallions and sesame seeds. Let sit until scallions are wilted. Serve over rice.