Recipe by Darrinw2001
This is a great one-dish meal for the whole family! Easy to make and so good fo you.
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef, 97%
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped water chestnut
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- prepare brown rice according to package.
- while rice is cooking, in a large skillet brown the ground beef over medium heat. remove from heat and drain the fat and place beef in a bowl.
- place skillet back on medium-high heat and add sesame oil, garlic, and green onions. stir fry for 2 minutes. add the broccoli slaw, water chestnuts, and coles slaw mixture and stir fry for 2 minutes. add the cooked rice and soy sauce and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- add the ground beef back into the mixture and add red pepper flakes. stir fry for 2 minutes or until well combined or heated through.
- makes 4-5 servings!