Recipe by Justin, B.
This is an on the spot creation that I came up with while trying to make moderately good tasting food while keeping the fat content down and working with what was in my refrigerator.
- 3 slices turkey bacon
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 8 ounces spinach
- 3 stalks asparagus
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry turkey bacon and asparagus in pan until tender.
- Add fresh spinach and about 1/4 cup of water to steam it.
- When spinach is wilted add sauerkraut and seasonings.
- Simmer on low heat until most of the water is evaporated.
- Add egg whites. Cook on low heat until done.