Justin, B.'s Note:
This is an on the spot creation that I came up with while trying to make moderately good tasting food while keeping the fat content down and working with what was in my refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry turkey bacon and asparagus in pan until tender.
- 2Add fresh spinach and about 1/4 cup of water to steam it.
- 3When spinach is wilted add sauerkraut and seasonings.
- 4Simmer on low heat until most of the water is evaporated.
- 5Add egg whites. Cook on low heat until done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Semi-Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 1230.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 35.7 g