Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
In 'The America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook'
Make and share this Healthy Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- *Note--ATK recommends using 4 whole eggs and 1/2 cup store-bought egg whites (to avoid wasting yolks); Eggology 100% Egg Whites tested the best in their kitchen; do not use skim milk.
- Whisk the egg whites, egg yolks, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
- Add the eggs and cook, gently pushing, lifting, and folding them from one side of the pan to the other, until large, shiny, wet curds form, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the heat quickly and serve.
- Per serving-100 calories, 6 g fat, 2 g carb, 10 g protein.