In 'The America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Note--ATK recommends using 4 whole eggs and 1/2 cup store-bought egg whites (to avoid wasting yolks); Eggology 100% Egg Whites tested the best in their kitchen; do not use skim milk.
- 2Whisk the egg whites, egg yolks, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- 3Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
- 4Add the eggs and cook, gently pushing, lifting, and folding them from one side of the pan to the other, until large, shiny, wet curds form, about 2 minutes.
- 5Remove the eggs from the heat quickly and serve.
- 6Per serving-100 calories, 6 g fat, 2 g carb, 10 g protein.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 185.2 mg
- Sodium 197.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g