- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 100 g tofu
- 4 -5 pickled onions
- 2 green chilies (broken)
- 5 -6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup hung yogurt
- iceberg lettuce, a few leaves (hand torn)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice cucumber and tomatoes.
- Slice tofu and pickled onions.
- Grind green chillies, sun dried tomatoes, hung yogurt and salt into a paste.
- Spread this paste over the bread slices. Place lettuce, tomato, and cucumber on one slice.
- Sprinkle some salt and cover with another slice and press lightly.
- Cut and serve. Similarly make the remaining sandwiches.