Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this from the Moosewood Cookbook and use the pastry as it is very healthy and the samosas can be baked.
- Place flour in medium sized bowl. Mix in salt.
- Make well in centre and add yoghurt. Mix first with a spoon and then with your hand.
- Add extra flour as needed. Knead for about 5 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use - by rolling out thinly into 5-inch circles.
- Place filling inside and bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 375 degrees F and bake 10 minutes more.
I didn't have yogurt on-hand so I substituted sour cream and it worked well.