- 4 ounces salmon fillets, frozen
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons capers
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl with the salmon fillet.
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Place fillet with other ingredients into a piece of aluminum foil and seal the aluminum to make a sort of pocket.
- Bake the fillet at 375 for 45 minutes or until it flakes!
- *NOTE: The cooking time may be off if you are using fresh salmon, I use frozen fillets, so beware!*.