Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Just a baked salmon recipe that is quick to make when you need a healthy dinner.
- 4 ounces salmon fillets, frozen
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl with the salmon fillet.
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- Place fillet with other ingredients into a piece of aluminum foil and seal the aluminum to make a sort of pocket.
- Bake the fillet at 375 for 45 minutes or until it flakes!
- *NOTE: The cooking time may be off if you are using fresh salmon, I use frozen fillets, so beware!*.
Delicious ! I made the recipe as directed excep tfor adding a tablespoon of butter to each fillet.I will be making this again.
My husband and son enjoyed this, while I had some sole cooked the same way (I am unable to eat salmon). It's very good, and super easy. The flavor of the fish really shines through. Thanks for posting!
This is a nice change from my usual baked salmon, & just as easy to make, too! I used thawed salmon, set the oven at 350Â°F & it was done in 25 minutes! VERY DELICIOUS & thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]