Recipe by BRIAN BILBY
This is tasty & healthy for you! Once you try this Salad you'll be hooked and you will want to eat healthy and stay healthy!
- 1 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large red bermuda onion, sliced thin
- 1 large cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 (1 lb) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 cup wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix oil and vinegar in a separate bowl and add to salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon juice instead of oil.
- If you do not like chickpeas or want other beans in the salad feel free to experiment.
- Optional spices: Garlic and oregano to taste.