Recipe by jesso
A delicious chocolatey dessert that will have you asking for more. Great for those on a no-fat diet. It's LETHALLY GOOD
Top Review by Bronny_Mac
Just a commnent Calories have nothing to do with health - only weight loss. That's why nuts have heaps more cals that sugar free pudding. Tell me which is more healty. I will try this recipe soon - I have tired simplier recipies here, but not much luck
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa, extra
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄4 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix First 5 Ingredients in large bowl.
- Add skim milk, apple sauce, vanilla and mix till it looks like a nice thick cake batter Pour into 8x8 shallow casserole dish.
- Dissolve cocoa& brown sugar into water, stir.
- Pour Evenly over batter.
- Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Evaluate if need more cooking, I do 2 minutes more on MEDIUM-HIGH.
- It should still be wet on surface, let it rest before eating.
- The more water you add, the saucier it will be.