Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A delicious chocolatey dessert that will have you asking for more. Great for those on a no-fat diet. It's LETHALLY GOOD
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa, extra
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- Mix First 5 Ingredients in large bowl.
- Add skim milk, apple sauce, vanilla and mix till it looks like a nice thick cake batter Pour into 8x8 shallow casserole dish.
- Dissolve cocoa& brown sugar into water, stir.
- Pour Evenly over batter.
- Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Evaluate if need more cooking, I do 2 minutes more on MEDIUM-HIGH.
- It should still be wet on surface, let it rest before eating.
- The more water you add, the saucier it will be.
Just a commnent Calories have nothing to do with health - only weight loss. That's why nuts have heaps more cals that sugar free pudding. Tell me which is more healty. I will try this recipe soon - I have tired simplier recipies here, but not much luck
This was a bit too firm after five minutes and the sauce was extremely bitter. Sauce needs more sugar or something, we couldn't eat it. Also, this is not healthy! It may be low fat, but a 425 calorie dessert is not what I'd consider healthy.